- ACLEU annual report 2019
- ACLEU factsheet- The Impact of 10 Charity Lotteries of ACLEU (2013)
- ACLEU press release - Communication European Commission (October 2012)
- ACLEU submission Green paperon on-line gambling in the Internal Market (July 2011)
- ACLEU call to the European Union- "Secure sustainable funding" (April 2009)
- ACLEU press release - launch of ACLEU in European Parliament (March 2008)
- Lilly Family School of Philantropy (17 June 2019) "The Dutch Charity Lotteries as an innovative approach to change"
- The European Magazine (24 June 2015) "Charitable Giving in the Netherlands"
- Centre for Business and Economics (26 February 2014), "What have we got to lose? How Society Lotteries could do even more for good causes"
- EurActiv.com (8 May 2009), "Charity lotteries challenge state monopolies"
- Koch-Weser, M. and T. van Lier (2008), "Financing Future: innovative funding models at work"
To order a printed copy of the book, please send a message to: email@example.com with your name, organisation and address.
- Kingma, S. & T. van Lier (2006), "The Leeway of Lotteries in the European Union", Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam