What to expect from membership of ACLEU?
Promotion of interests and external representation
- Representation and brand awareness of charity lotteries in Brussels and the European countries
- Mediation with contacts in Brussels
- Invitations to relevant meetings and conferences throughout Europe
- Access to a growing network of charity lotteries
- Access to information concerning games of chance and fundraising via charity lotteries
- Monthly (digital) headlines on European developments concerning games of chance and lotteries
- Progress reports on achievements and actions of ACLEU
- Reports of meetings in Brussels with MEPs and policy makers / possibility of joining these meetings
- Monitoring of all relevant Committees of the European Parliament; tabling of amendments for regulatory EP initiatives having relevance for charity lotteries
- Exchange of best practices & ideas between members
- Provision of background information and promotion material ACLEU for your own distribution
- Possibility for live information exchange with members during the annual General Meeting
- The individual contribution is based on the turnover of the member
If you join during a calendar year, the contribution fee has to be paid pro rata.